- To promote public charitable objects or purposes which will be or is intended to advance the well being of the people of India or for their welfare and upliftment without distinction of any caste religion or community.
- To establish, maintain, run, develop, improve, extend, grant, donate for and to aid in the establishment, maintenance, running, development, improvement and extension of innovative medical projects, ambulance services, with special emphasis on trauma care, afford first aid treatment, cure and other medical relief to the public especially to the accident victims.
- To establish maintain, develop and donate for the establishment maintenance and development of projects to render medical, both preventive and curative services to the industrial workers.
- To establish, maintain, develop and donate for the establishment, maintenance and development of projects to render medical services in the home of the aged, the physically handicapped, the bedridden and the mentally retarded.
- To establish institutions or colleges for imparting education in the areas of trauma Care, medical, Para medical, Nursing and other allied subjects.
- To publish literature on all aspects of health care.
- To establish and maintain hospitals, clinics, medical, laboratories and research units affording facilities of medical relief basically to the accident victims, the aged, physically handicapped and mentally retarded.
- To organize, run and assist in the organizing and running of medical camps in rural and slum areas. For the sake of clarity it is hereby stated that all the above objectives could be carried out for the benefit of the public at large, irrespective of the caste, creed, religion and sex.